Muchlove;x

Monday 20 December 2010

5 sleeps, 5 sleeps!

So... I haven't blogged since June! oops. That's like 6 months. Im sorry! Anyway, on with the blog post:)
So its 5 sleeps till christmas... and i am SO excited! I am like a big kid, i LOVE christmas.. its one of my favourite times of year:) I have got most things sorted: bath bomb for christmas eve;) (lush cinders), most presents, cards, christmas tree and decorations, ive made the christmas cake and my mum has bought the christmas pudding and had made what she needs to make:) I have made the pastry for the mince pies which I will hopefully finish tomorrow. I am up to date on my advent calender (hehe) and all my christmas cards are up. All there is to do is to buy about 1 present and wrap them all, write a couple of cards which I will give on christmas day, and finish with the cooking :) yippeeeeeeeee!
I also had a MASSIVE tidy up in my room today, all in time for christmas. I changed everything around and moved my bed and furniture so it makes my room look bigger, and I have sorted out my wardrobe, make up collection, drawers, cupboards, book shelves, ornament shelves, I put all my christmas cards up, etc etc etc :) So I am really happy because everything is so organized and i love it like that :)
I am in such a good mood right now, and even 1 bad thing (a company I wanted to buy make up super cheaply from doesn't ship internationally:(.) hasn't upset me. I am so so so happy.... 5 sleeeeeeeeps:)!
Anyway, enough about me. What are you asking for for christmas this year everyone? And also, I might start doing videos on youtube? what do you think? Im not sure:$

Im off to sleep:)
goooooooooodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment