Muchlove;x

Friday 11 June 2010

Throughout the years - birth to pre-school

This seems like such a fun tag and I am so excited to do it, so here goes!
From birth to pre-school I don't really remember much, but looking back at photos and old videos I have found out about things I used to do when I was younger!
I live near the beach, so my Grandparents have a beach hut and I know I used to go down there a lot in the summer when I was little. My mum has told me many times how I used to ask my grandma if she had brought 'Bicscits' down to the beach with her and she always did:) Until one time when I asked her and she said no and I cried!
When I was 4 and just about to leave pre-school, I fell out of bed and broke my collarbone! I had to go to hospital and have my arm in a sling (which I refused to wear, but thankfully the doctor said it was ok and I wasn't going to have a funny shaped arm or anything!). Sadly I missed my last day of preschool :( but they made a big card for me with a big sunflower made out of tissue paper and straws! (I must have liked it because it is one of the only things I can remember!)
the pre-school assistant person brought it round which was very sweet of her :)
I don't really remember anything else about this time so I guess I will just end it here and look out for some more blogs and more throughout the years tags!
Byeeee!

muchlove;x

No comments:

Post a Comment