Muchlove;x

Friday 11 June 2010

She's back in town!

hey!
Wow, this feels so weird, I haven't written a blog in SO long. it has literaly been 2 months since i last wrote anything on here!
I have got quite a lot to talk about :)
So, on sunday there will be a week till my birthday, yay :) I really can't wait as for my present I am getting a laptop! We already ordered it, and it is already here, sitting right behind me and waiting for it's box to be opened...
but I will not give into the temptation, haha!

So for my party this year I am having a disco, woop! I haven't got anything to wear so tomorrow I am going shopping with my friend to buy a whole new outfit :) I can't wait, I LOVE SHOPPING!

I never realised how much preparation goes into a party.. invitations, food, venue, booking, DJ, song list, outfit, guest list, it takes so long! I have given out the invitations and booked the venue and DJ (all with the help of my mum and dad!) I have written the song list but have yet to give it to the DJ, I'm buying my outfit tomorrow but not enough people have told me they are coming yet to write a guest list (although I could start!) and it is too early to get food because it is in 2 weeks time. There is a sleepover after as well which should be great :D

Anyway, enough about birthdays and parties! Did you all have a good half term? I went on holiday which was great fun :)
Next blog (maybe tonight:]) will be throughout the years tag, a tag going round on youtube. I don't do vlogs but i thought a blog would do just as well so look out for that :)
see ya!

muchlove;x

No comments:

Post a Comment