Muchlove;x

Wednesday 14 April 2010

heeeyy,
so its like really late at night but i just cannot sleep. So I decided to blog as I haven't done one in like a week. So I decided I was going to blog about the easter hols and what I have done :) So I havent had many days where I've like done, nothing, but one or two can't be bad for you :). So the first day of the hols, friday, I did like nothing. Caught up on sleep and homework, tidied my room and planned for other days I guess :). So saturday I went shopping with my friend and then sunday it was easter and mmy mum's birthday so we went out for lunch. Monday my friend came round. Tuesday - nothing really, went outside most of the day as it was really warm so was out in the garden. Wednesday it wasn't so warm- it rained:(.I went to the cinema to see nanny mcphee which was good :) Thursday was really warm so I went down to the beach with my fam. Then friday I went round to my friends with a couple of people and we were in our bikinis outside like the whole day :) :) :) My friend slept over that night, it was a great sleepover:) I honestly can't remember what I did Saturday day but in the evening I went out for dinner. Sunday I went round to my friends with a couple of people and again we were in our bikinis! Monday I went swimming in the morning with the cutest little 3 year old boys! Then I went round to my other friends and slept there, and tuesday I went to see remember me with her (SO SAD, BUT AMAZING!). Wednesday I went round to my other friends (as you can see I like going round to my friends haha). So I'm not sure what I am doing tomorrow but friday hopefully I'm going shopping with my mum. Not sure about the weekend yet! Then it's back to school.. :( :( :(
So, sorry if that was pretty boring but that was like a real blog, telling you about what I did I guess? haha anyway you didn't have to read it if you didn't want to :P
Not going to promise any blogs because I won't keep my promises - I'm bad like that !

Muchlove;x

No comments:

Post a Comment