Muchlove;x

Saturday 3 April 2010

March Favourites

Hey everyone!
So I decided to do a March favourites, I have been meaning to do one for the last couple of days, so here we go.
The first favourite for March is my batiste tropical dry shampoo.
Oh My. This product is actually the most amazing hair product. I'd heard of dry shampoo before but never tried it out so I went to my local Superdrug and found the cheapest brand - Batiste, just in case it wasn't very good. So I tried it out when my hair got a little greasy and it did wonders! No joke, this product is amazing - It was £1.99, I would happily pay £10 for this!

The next favourite for March is my Barry M nail varnish in cyan blue, 294. It's in a really bright blue colour and it's so nice - it's like electric blue, and I mean that!! I love Barry M nail varnishes and I am building up my collection - 7 so far haha :).

My next 2 favourites are both from The Body Shop. The first one is my moisturiser at the moment (for night as it is a cream and quite thick - I also use it when my skin is really dry) It is vitamin E Moisture Cream and it is so effective, literally 5 minutes after I put it on my skin feels soft and not dry any more :) It is a tiny pot but you don't have to put much on as it it quite thick.

The other item from the body shop is the strawberry body butter. My favourite thing about this is the smell. All I can say is YUM! It is really a creamy body butter and I use it when my legs and arms are really dry and they need some pampering!!

The last thing in my March favourites is my mascara. It is the Maybelline Volume Express 100% black mascara (I think I mentioned it in my last post). It is so good and really makes your lashes look long and thick and b.e.a.utiful haha :).

So these are my favourites for this month, hope this helped you! Thanks for reading :)
Will hopefully have another post up tomorrow so look out for that. Have a good Easter everyone!!

Much love;x

No comments:

Post a Comment