Muchlove;x

Thursday 1 April 2010

TAG: 40 Questions !

TAG: SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice or more. Once when I get up and once before I go to sleep.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

I have dry, sensitive skin but it can get a little oily around the T-Zone.

(If that makes sense!)

-What is your current facial wash?

NaturalHigh facial cleanser or avon's ANEW.

-Do you exfoliate?

Not daily. A couple of times a week? I don't get time!! In the holidays i will though :)

-What brand do you use?

Kiwi exfoliator - Avon

-What moisturiser do you use?

Face - 'simple' moisturiser.

Body - Avon 'skin so soft'.

-Do you have freckles?

No, I never have done.

-Do you use eye cream?

No. I have once before, but it didn't do much to help me so I just get enough sleep and my eyes are fine.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Nope.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

I don't use foundation on a daily basis but when I do, the foundation I would probably use is no7 intelligent colour in light.

-How about concealer?

The same with concealer - I don't usually use it but the concealer I have in my make up bag is Avon's concealer , not sure what it is called.

-Do you know your undertone color?

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Difficult to get on, I prefer mascara but sometimes they are okay I suppose !

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, it dries up anyway by then !!

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Maybelline new york 'The Volume Express' colossal, 100% black.

-Sephora or MAC?

MAC although I don't really buy from either of them. I prefer other brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

brushes, foundation sponge sometimes and eyelash curlers.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Sometimes, when I do i use Urban Decay eye primer.

-For the face?

No. As I said, I don't use foundation much.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Hmmm, that's a hard one. Barry M dazzle dust in bronze, or maybe mushroom. I like bronze with Fawn.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I use pencil to completely outline my eyes and waterline but then on the outer corner (upper and lower) I use liquid eyeliner. The eyeliners I use are from Avon.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not too much actually! It hurts though!!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Love them - dazzle dusts from Barry M and surprisingly I like Miss Sporty (A brand that I usually hate!) shimmer eye dust in 008 Goddess.

-Do you use mineral makeup?

I don't like it - it's too heavy!

-What is your favorite lipstick?

Barry M lipstick in peachy pink or golden bronze.

-How about lipgloss?

Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker in peach.

-What is your favorite blush to use?

POSIETINT by benefit, or a light pink by Avon (discontinued)

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No. I buy it from shops - boots, superdrug, or online at brand make up sites.

Also Avon catalogues.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes, I love it :) Most of my make up is drug store !

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

No I have never been to one, I don't know if they do them in the uk or is it just usa??

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Nope.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

A little yes, especially with pigments or messy things!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

ORANGE FOUNDATION and baby pale pink lips! ew ew ew is all I can say.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I wear neutral make up on a normal day. The only colours I would use to go out in would be blue, or pink, and maybe purple.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Lauren Conrad - I love her neutral make up look. Also Alexa Chung's make up is usually nice.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

hmmm! Thats a really hard one.. mascara!

Or lipgloss? no I've left the house without that before, I'll go with mascara!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes, for school we are not allowed to wear make up, even though I do wear a little bit of mascara or powder, and some Vaseline (technically not make up!!) or lip gloss. But a lot of days I do leave the house with out any make up.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I don't look awful, but a bit shiny.. and my eyes look tiny with no mascara or eye liner!!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

The best? hmm, over all I'd say maybelline (love dream matte mousse foundation!), but I also love Barry M for colourful things and their nail polish and dazzle dusts are AMAZING! I also love natural collection, Avon and bourjois.

-What do you think of Make up?

Amazing, it covers up all your imperfections and makes you look nice.. but you can also be creative with it, especially eye shadows! Love it!! :)


Much love;x


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, inserted the image and then didn't know how to get rid of it or move it! Anyone?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete