Muchlove;x

Thursday 8 April 2010

Global warming finally kicks in..and I'm loving it:)

All I can say is wow. Today has been the hottest day since like forever, since when do we get this weather at the beginning of April?? And the last few weeks there has been non-stop rain! So, then this 20 degrees weather comes along (I know it doesn't sound that hot but at the moment all we are having is 12 degrees to 15 usually!) I've been sunbathing at the beach (ok maybe not in a bikini, but in shorts and a vest top!) Where you are living, have you had this weather? Comment below or message me about it:)
So, yes, I said yesterday I would blog.. and I failed to deliver, sorry! I was just really busy as my next door neighbor has gone away and we have to look after the tortoises so I was up in her garden at like 9.30am! Then I went to my friends house and as I said went to the cinema, and then I tidied my bedroom and had to hoover etc. So I was really busy all day and didn't get round to telling you how the film was. Well, now I will:). It was great! It was one of the funniest films i have seen all year! I mean, it wasn't really made for my age group, but I found it hilarious! Either side of us were 3 year old children and they were just kind of getting bored and just like sitting there and there was me and my friend crying with laughter! And if you have seen it, the funniest bit I thought was the bit where the rich boy comes down in the gas mask! No one else was laughing but me and I had tears running down my face I found it so funny! Anyway.. tell me what you thought of it in the comments if you have seen it and if you haven't, SEE IT! It is the best U i've ever seen.
So, i'm off now, facebook and wii fit plus I think:)
Look out for my next blog!
muchlove;x

No comments:

Post a Comment