Muchlove;x

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Hi guys :)
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days, I didn't really have anything to blog about! I was going to do a blog Easter Sunday but I just didn't get time as I went out for lunch and then some family came over and then I just stuffed my face with easter eggs.. Oh yes. I am going to be so fat by the end of the holidays, I have so many easter eggs because my family is rather large! haha:) So to sort of keep me from getting too big, I have been playing on the wii fit plus my mum got for her birthday.. it is really addicting and actually really fun! It's like the best way to burn calories and tone up. The new games are so fun :) Today I have only done about half an hour of the activities on there and I have burnt 100 calories (It tells you) which is pretty good for something really fun! I really reccomend it, it is really good. And if you have already got the wii fit balance board, the actual wii fit plus disk is only about £15! Bargain! haha :)

I haven't really got anything else to blog about really but hopefully tomorrow I will have a blog up about New Moon (the film - I got the books for christmas and i'm still only on the 70th page of Twilight.. the only time I read it is when we have to in English class!). But I'll just say that I thought it was really good :) I did see it at the cinema but just got the dvd so that will be up tomorrow, along with my reactions on the 2nd Nanny Mcphee film i am seeing at the cinema tomorrow haha :)



So look out for that.
muchlove;x

No comments:

Post a Comment